Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Photoshoot: Testing My New Lens

"You don't take a photograph, you make it." -- Ansel Adams

I've got a new prime lens (yey! first item on my wishlist checked). I bought it online in Amazon Japan at a discounted price (suki ako ng Amazon).  I decided to buy this lens (Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G) because I like Ken Rockwell's review on the performance of this lens and the price falls within my budget $$$ (not so expensive).

I was so excited to try my new lens so I packed up early and went straight to the Rivermall to take some pictures. Thanks to my lovely daughter who willingly agreed to be my subject for this photoshoot.

Satisfaction rating: Overall very good!!!


Here are some of the sample pictures.  Watch out for more pictures to come :) ...













No comments:

Post a Comment