Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Divine Gift of Motherhood

God could not be anywhere so He created Mothers.

Mother's Day Poem 
"I love you,"
said a great mother.
"I love you for what you are
knowing so well what you are.
And I love you more yet, child,
deeper yet than ever, child,
for what you are going to be,
knowing so well you are going far,
knowing your great works are ahead,
ahead and beyond,
yonder and far over yet."

~Carl Sandburg

I am thankful to God for giving me the chance to be a mom to two girls who have grown to be beautiful (just like their mom daw sabi ng mga friends ko ;), nice, disciplined, and loving girls any mom would be proud of.  Being a mother is the best thing that could ever happen to a woman.  Indeed God could not be anywhere so He created mothers and I thank God for giving me this wonderful gift any woman would want to experience.  Belated happy mother's day!
Purikura made those eyes bigger.
Taken last April 21 at Osaka Mint.




No comments:

Post a Comment