Friday, May 25, 2012

Books and Reading

A good book on your shelf is a friend that turns its back on you and remains a friend.  ~Author Unknown

Books I have read and more books to read.  More hidden books inside that I have no plan to re-read.

If I want to continue buying and reading book series, I need to clean up my bookshelf to give room for new ones.  I have heard about Kindle and e-books, but I still believe that nothing beats a printed book.  It's easier to read,  easy to carry, feels good in the hands...and it's better for my eyes (mahirap talaga pag nagkaka edad na :).  But if I have to choose between buying a new bookshelf or buying Kindle, then I may opt for Kindle, given the circumstances :). Time to check my favorite on-line shopping - Amazon Japan.


No comments:

Post a Comment