Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Springtime!

The day the Lord created hope was probably the same day He created Spring. ~Bern Williams.

I love taking pictures. My passion for taking pictures started about 2 years ago when I finally learned how to use my Nikon SLR. It took me about a year before I was able to figure out how to use all the other useful functions of my SLR camera.

My love for camera has led me to buy a small one that I can always carry with me everywhere I go -- the Canon S95 compact camera. This has similar functions as SLR and takes good pictures too!   I use my Canon S95 camera and sometimes my iPhone to take pictures whenever I find something interesting to capture.

I've been in Japan for 5 years now. It is in Japan where I got the chance to experience the 4 seasons. Among the 4 seasons, Spring is my favorite. It is in this season where everyone gets to see all kinds of Spring flowers that bloom everywhere, which is a very pleasant sight to behold. I will definitely miss Spring when I move to Singapore next year.  Good thing is, I still have another Spring season to look forward to before I leave Japan.  I will miss Japan too :(.

Here are some of my favorite Cherry blossom pictures that I took using my Canon S95 point and shoot camera. Now, I'm loving this camera because it's very handy and it can also take great pictures like just like an SLR :).








No comments:

Post a Comment