Friday, June 1, 2012

Photographs

A good snapshot stops a moment from running away.  ~Eudora Welty

I was going through the thousand pictures in my drive looking for pictures for printing when I found the pictures that I took for the girls' photoshoot for the yearbook senior portrait.  I can't help but miss their high school days at Canadian Academy IS in Kobe. I miss going to the school and watching school activities especially their Interlude performance on stage and our bonding after each activity. I can't believe that time has flown by so quickly.

But, no matter how many years go by, they will always be my little "sisters" ... and we will always be the "3 Sisters" as what my friends fondly call us :).


Paula's Photoshoot
Location: Sorakuen Garden Kobe








 Abby's Photoshoot
 Location: Kobe Bird and Flower Park












No comments:

Post a Comment