Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I Love Running


I've been planning to buy a new pair of running shoes since last month. I realized that I've been using my current shoes for a long time now, so it's about time for me to buy a new pair.  I love running and I run almost everyday.   If shoes could talk, I'm sure my shoes would be shouting at me now :).               
 

I first went to 2 stores in Sannomiya Center Gai - Sportsworld and ABC Mart. I found a lot of running shoes to my liking, but the prices are so "takai" (expensive), ranging from 8000 - 15000 JPY. I really wanted the Asics brand (very famous Japanese brand), but it's so expensive (12,000 JPY).  I promised myself that I will be more frugal this time, after making an impulse purchase on something that I want but I don't need.  I struggled not to give in, and decided to wait and give myself more time to look for a good buy.

Good thing, my friend Ron decided to pass by the Sports Depo in Sunshine Wharf on our way home because he wanted to buy something. This is where I found the pair of running shoes that I like very much at a much lower price (30% price off).  Sometimes, it really pays to wait, isn't it?

This is my good buy. I bought it for 3990 JPY.

Now, I am excited to try my new running shoes. So, gotta go now, it's time for me to run :).





 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment