Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My iPhone Photography

 "The best camera is the one that is with you all the time". -- Chase Jarvis.  Thanks to iPhone, now I always have a camera with me :)).

I love taking pictures, but i don't always carry my bulky camera with me all the time. That's why my iPhone has become my favorite camera lately.  It's fun and easy to use and it comes in very handy whenever I find something interesting to capture. 

These are just some of my favorite photos that I took using my iPhone.

I took this shot while I was jogging one early morning at the Greenbelt jogging trail.  While I was passing by the Marine Park, I saw this beautiful sunrise scene with beautiful clouds in the blue sky. Too beautiful to pass up, isn't it? Good thing I was carrying my iPhone at that time, so I stopped and took a shot of this captivating scene.

 "With each sunrise, we start anew" - Author unknown

Marine Park
 
This shot was taken before Autumn 2011, when the leaves were starting to change color.

        "A September to remember, an October full of splendor, a November to treasure". - La Prevenchere
Greenbelt

Autumn (or Fall) is another favorite season of mine, next to Spring. Autumn marks the transition from summer into winter.

      "Autumn is a second Spring when every leaf is a flower" - Albert Camus.

Autumn foliage




The plum is associated with the start of Spring. Plum blossoms are the first blossoms to open during the year. Japanese plum trees typically flower in mid-February to March, a sign that winter season is about to say goodbye.
Plum blossom at the Greenbelt
More iPhone photos
Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall


Blue Sky Time


Yummy desserts

My favorites: Kobe beef, Pad Thai, Ramen, and Clubhouse sandwich

And this is me, posing under the cherry blossom tree at the Nakayamate church in Sannomiya :).

Spring 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment