Tuesday, June 12, 2012

One Month into Blogging and I'm Loving It :)


"Blogging is an art, same as any other method of self-expression. Some are better at it than others". -- George Siemens


It's been a month since I started blogging and I'm loving it :). It started randomly one evening while I was on a business trip and had nothing to do at the hotel after work. I was tired of working and was bored, so I decided to do something that I've never done before.  The next thing I knew, I was already writing my first blog post on blogger, and that started it all.

I realized that blogging is fun and it's a good stress reliever. I also find fulfillment every time I finish and publish a post, especially if I get nice feedback from my friends who have visited my blog site, telling me that I write well, that my blog is enjoyable and fantastic, they like my pictures, and asking me to write some more. This is very encouraging because I know I'm not a good writer and English is not my first language. I hope I can sustain my momentum so I can keep this going.  One thing I've learned: write from the heart and the rest will follow.



No comments:

Post a Comment