Saturday, November 3, 2012

The Art of Letting Go


For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". - 

Jeremiah 29:11




It's already November, only 2 months left in 2012 and soon it will be 2013. Time flies really fast, and before I know it, it's time to move to Singapore. Honestly, I am dreading the day I have to say sayonara (goodbye) Japan :(. I so love Japan and I love everything about Japan. It's just so hard to let go. But I have to accept that nothing in this world is permanent. The only thing permanent in this world is change. I guess, it's about time for me to let go and accept what the future brings. After all, this is God's plan for me and the best thing for me to do is to place my complete trust in Him with true sincerity and He will never let me down.

Some inspiring thoughts about letting go. Got these tweets from Twitter.

Don't be afraid of letting go. It doesn't mean you are weak. It means you are strong enough to start fresh again.

Sometimes you're not afraid of letting go, you're just afraid of accepting the fact that it's already gone.

Don't be afraid of letting go. You may lose something good, but you might gain something even better.

The hardest thing to do is letting go not because you want to but because you have to.

You don't realize how hard the road to letting go is, until you are the one traveling it.

Letting go isn't about giving up. It's about accepting the fact that some things just can not be.

Wonderful things are coming. Start by letting go.


No comments:

Post a Comment