Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Countdown



On this day of your life, Glo, we believe God wants you to know ... that your prayers are being answered.

Prayers are not like shopping lists with items that can be ticked off.  If you remember that a prayer is a conversation with God, you will see God respond everyday.

I talked to my boss today and asked her about my transfer date to Singapore. I had a discussion with her about 3 months ago requesting her if I can move at a later date.  Our new R&D office in Singapore is scheduled to open on August 1, 2013, a month earlier than the estimated timing. I told her that I wouldn't want to move at the same time with most of the people who will be moving on August 1st. It's going to be very busy for everyone.  Ayokong makigulo.  Anyway, she told me that I can move in October 2013.  God has answered my prayer.  I have been given 3 months more to stay in Japan which is good news for me. I am still hoping though that she will allow me to move at a much later date, in December 2013. I want to spend another autumn and winter in Japan and make the most of my remaining stay here in Japan. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

And the countdown starts now ....


No comments:

Post a Comment