Saturday, August 18, 2012

Random Memories - Priceless

I still remember when my 2 girls told me that they wanted to audition for the Interlude at Canadian Academy.      I encouraged them and told them that they have nothing to lose if they try. They both passed the audition with flying colors. Kanino pa ba naman magmamana? :). 

Interlude is Canadian Academy's premier vocal show group, made up of the most experienced and driven vocal musicians in the school. Members of the group make up the bulk of the special choirs assembled in any given year, such as APAC and Madrigal Singers, and most are also accomplished soloist.

They attended their first APAC Choir Festival in November 2009.  This was held in Seoul Foreign School in Korea.  I'm so proud of you girls!


The second one (for Abby) was held in Western Academy of Beijing in China in November 2010.






No comments:

Post a Comment