Friday, August 24, 2012

My Cross-stitch Project

"Does a mother forget her baby,
Or a woman the child within her womb,
Yet even if these forget,
Yes even if these forget,
I will never forget my own".

I made this cross-stitch when my girls were still small. I was inspired by the song "I Will Never Forget You." I made the last line of this song as my own theme for my cross-stitch "I will never forget my own". Once a mom, always a mom.


Cross-stitching is fun, but you need to spend a lot of time to finish one pattern. I used to cross-stitch when my girls were still small and life was still simple. A job without too much stress and pressure, with house helper,  no internet and no social networking that eats a lot of time :), that's why I had a lot of free time at that time to spend on this hobby. But now, it's just so hard to squeeze this hobby with busy schedule and a lot of other things that keep me busy.

This is my cross-stitch project that I started 2 years ago. I stopped at some point due to busy schedule.  It's almost complete (about 90% done). I will try to complete this in the next month or so :).






No comments:

Post a Comment