Friday, July 13, 2012

Just for Fun ;)

I was browsing my old notes on Facebook and I saw these "just for fun" questions that I answered 3 years ago.  

I am in the mood to answer the same questions again, though some of the answers may still be the same. Today is Friday and I need some kind of stress reliever to brighten my day :).


Seven things you have in your bag:
1. wallet
2. cellphone
3. house key
4. lipstick
5. face powder
6. hand lotion
7. small towel

Seven things that scare you:
1. earthquake
2. ghost
3. snake
4. drunk men
5. total darkness
6. turbulence (when travelling by plane)
7. being trapped in an elevator

Seven things you can do:
1. Drive a car
2. Gain 1kg in 1 week by overeating without exercise
3. Play the guitar
4. Speak a little Japanese
5. Read Hiragana and Katakana Japanese characters
6. Run 5-10 km, 5 times a week
7. Cross stitch

Seven things you can not do:
1. Ride a roller coaster
2. Drive in Japan because it's right hand drive here and I don't have Japan driver's license (too expensive to get one).
3. Read Kanji characters (too complicated and difficult to learn)
4. Swim (I never learned how to swim)
5. Give up coke completely
6. Wear miniskirt (I don't have the guts :).
7. Can't ride a bicycle with one hand holding an umbrella if raining (most of the Japanese women can do this, but I can't :D).

Seven things you say the most/are known for saying:
1.Yo
2. Oh my goodness!
3. Okidoks
4. Oh no!
5. Ano ba yan!
6. Ngek
7. Sige

Seven things you like the most:
1. My iPhone
2. My iPad
3. My Nikon D7000
4. Hello kitty items
5. Books (fiction)
6. My running shoes
7. Japanese kokeshi dolls

Seven random facts about you:
1. I am not a writer, but decided to create my personal blog (ironic, isn't it?).
2. I don't go to the gym (I don't want to spend money when I can do exercise for free :).
2. I do DVD dance exercises instead of going to the gym - Zumba, Core Rhythms, Belly dancing, Kick boxing, and Shadow boxing.
3. My alcohol tolerance has gone up :).
4. It took me more than a month to learn how to drive on my own (nerbiyosa kasi ako :).
5. There's this cross stitch stuff that I started 2 yrs. ago, but I have not finished until now, but I plan to finish it soon and perhaps write a blog about it.
6. I re-read books that I like very much even if I already know the story.
7. I have several coin banks for my 500 yen coin collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment