Sunday, July 1, 2012

Hello Kitty Lover


If you know me well, you know I love hello kitty more than anything. To those who don't know me, now you know why I have a touch of hello kitty in my blog :).

Happy to be a hello kitty lover :)


Hello Kitty (Haro Kiti in Japanese) is a fictional character produced by the Japanese company Sanrio, first designed by Yuko Shimizu. She is portrayed as a female white Japanese bobtail cat with a red bow. Hello kitty character is a staple of the kawaii segment of Japanese popular culture. Originally aimed at pre-adolescent female, Hello Kitty's market has broadened to include grown up consumers. She can be found on a variety of products ranging from school supplies to fashion accessories and high-end consumer products (source: Wikipanion).

Hello kitty is just so "kawaii" (cute) and it's something that is too hard for me to resist buying :).


My wall clock. I bought this wall clock puzzle and assembled it in 2000 (while I was on business trip here in Japan). Now 12 years with me and it's still up and running.



I bought these stuff toys for my girls, but they are not that fond of hello kitty (just trying to justify why I bought these stuff toys, hehehe).
Japanese wedding

Hello kitty kids
Happy family :))
Some of my hello kitty stuffs.


My alarm clock
Make up kit and other accessories





Bathroom stuff
Kitchen stuff
  





No comments:

Post a Comment