Friday, March 22, 2013

Instaquote

Here's another hobby of mine, I love collecting quotes. I remember I used to have a small notebook where I write quotes that inspire me and write striking quotes from the books that I am reading. When I joined twitter,  I stopped writing in my notebook and instead tweet and retweet my favorite quotes (level up na :).  What I like about twitter is that I can always go back to my previous tweets anytime I want to read them again.

Now that I have an Instagram account, I decided to level up this hobby of mine. I discovered this very nice application on iPhone to create beautiful text images. I first tried the free version of Instaquote and I instantly liked this app. Since the options in the free version are very limited, I upgraded to the Pro version which is a paid application (not bad at 170 JPY) so that I can make my creations more creative.  Here are some of the picture quotes that I created and posted in my Instagram account and got a lot of thumbs up from other instagrammers :).  The background pics are all mine.  I love taking photos so I use my own photos as background.

Sakura (Cherry blossoms)

I took this photo on the way to Hachikita ski resort.

Boracay Paradise :)

Spring tulips

http://instagram.com/glo_gee

No comments:

Post a Comment