Saturday, March 9, 2013

Spring Photo Challenge

I joined Instagram about 8 months ago but I was not active in posting pictures because I didn't know how it works back then.  I decided to reactivate my Instagram last December when my 2 girls finally joined the band wagon :). I started following their account.  I learned from them how to make my Instagram fun and exciting by using different filters to enhance my photos and how to use hashtags to share my photos to other photo enthusiasts out there and to gain likers and followers too.  I started posting pics again after being inactive for 6 months :).

For this month, I will be doing something different on my Instagram to revive my passion on photography. I didn't actually lose my passion for taking pictures. I just don't have much time now to spend on this hobby given my busy schedule.

I decided to join the Spring Photo Challenge of iHeartFaces for the month of March.  The mechanics of this photo challenge is very simple: submit one photo or as many photos as you can that follow the theme for that day. Add your photo on Instagram or Twitter and use  the hashtag iheartfaces so that everyone can find your photo entry.  There are really no strict guidelines for this challenge. You can participate anytime you can, can join any day or all of the days, there is no stress at all (yay!).  Well, this is really a fun challenge because it brings out the creativity of everyone.  I hope I will be able to complete this challenge till the end of this month.


I have submitted my photo entries from Day 4 to Day 9, and tried to catch up the first 3 days that I missed. I have completed the 9 themes as of today, yay!

http://instagram.com/glo_gee

No comments:

Post a Comment