Monday, December 3, 2012

It's December!


It's already December, the last month of 2012.  In a few weeks time, we will soon be bidding goodbye to 2012.  Time flies really fast. The time to pack and leave Japan for good is coming closer and closer.  Thinking about this makes me feel sad :(.

But of course I am so thankful to the Lord for giving me this opportunity to work on an international assignment here in Japan. I prayed hard for this international assignment when I was still based in our Manila office and I am really thankful to God because He answered my prayers.

Now, I am making the most of my remaining stay here in Japan. That's why I didn't let the month of November pass by without going to Kyoto to view those wonderful and colorful Autumn trees. As expected, Kyoto was so jam-packed with tourists and Japanese.

So nice to take pictures of the colorful trees.  I really really love Kyoto! I will come back to this place again in February and April.
















No comments:

Post a Comment