Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!



Happy New Year! Today is the first day of 2013 and I will not let this day pass without making my New Year's resolution.

1. The first thing in my list is to lose the excess weight that I gained from eating too much during the Christmas holidays and get back on track again :).

2. The next thing in my list is to control my impulse buying habit, stop splurging on things that I like, and spend less on things that I don't need or nice to have things, so that I can save more.

3. The third in my list is to read more books this year. I have not read much last year and this year I resolve to read more.

4. The last thing in my list to finish my unfinished cross-stitch project that I started almost 2 years ago but stopped last year due to busy schedule.

I hope I will be able to fulfill my New Year's resolution. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment