Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fitness Junkie




I love to exercise. Ever since I achieved my weight loss goal through exercise and healthy diet, I decided to continue exercising regularly to stay fit. I feel that I always have more energy and I can think better every time I exercise. For me, this is not just about being thin or skinny.  It's about being fit and healthy.

I don't go to the gym. Going to the gym is not my thing. I instead do 5km running 3-4 times a week at the Greenbelt jogging trail. Those days that I don't run,  I do dance exercise or aerobics with weights at home.

Instead of spending money going to the gym, I decided to invest money on the following dance exercise DVDs.

Here are my favorites:

I love Zumba!!!
Core Rhythms - My DVDs are in Japanese. There's no English version, but this is easy to follow, so the language does not matter :).




Billy Blanks Taebo



My latest addition - the Jillian Michaels' DVDs. These are more intense and more challenging. There are different levels of exercise. I am still in Level 1, but I find level 1 already intense.




No comments:

Post a Comment