Saturday, September 22, 2012

Saturday: Blog Day


I've been so busy the past few weeks and so I was not able to write as much posts as I did last month. I think last month was my record month in terms of number of posts that I have written.  Even with busy schedule, I want to continue blogging so I will try to keep my blog up-to-date by writing at least once a week.  To do this, I plan to make Saturday as my blog day and I will try to write 1-2 posts if my schedule will allow it, or depending on my mood. :)

Aside from busy schedule, I was a little bit down lately for reasons that I would rather keep to myself (too personal to share). The past week was not that good for me, with some ups and downs that stressed me out. While I was browsing the youtube looking for inspirational videos to lift up my mood and my spirit, I came across this inspiring video that deeply touched me. This video made me understand why some good and bad things happen and I believe I found this video for a reason.  I'm feeling much better now :).

Everything Happens For a Reason

Sometimes things happen to you
and at the time, they seem horrible, painful, and unfair
but in reflection, you realize that without overcoming these obstacles
you would never have realized your potential, 
strength, and willpower of heart.

Everything happens for a reason.
Nothing happens by chance 
or by means of good luck or bad luck,
illness, injury, love, lost moment,
or true greatness and sheer stupidity all occur
to test the limits of the soul...

If someone hurts you, betrays you, or breaks your heart...
forgive them, for they have helped you learn about trust,
and the importance of being cautious to whom you open your heart...

Make everyday count,
Appreciate every moment.



No comments:

Post a Comment