Friday, August 2, 2013

Moving Soon :(

I have installed the blogger app to my iPad mini and now I'm writing this post using my iPad mini :). It's already August, only 3 months left in our apartment in East Court 10 before we move to our temporary house in Entente. We will stay in the tempo house for 2 months since we need to pack all our belongings to be shipped to Singapore, then we will move to Singapore end December. I don't have the exact date yet, but most likely Dec. 30. Thinking about this makes me feel sad :(. Kobe Japan has been my second home for almost 7 years. I love everything about Japan, the country, culture, people, and everything. I will definitely miss Japan. I'm so thankful to God for giving me and my family the opportunity to experience a blessed and wonderful life here in Japan.

Singapore, here I come!


2 comments: