Saturday, January 26, 2013

I'm Back!


I just came back from my vacation and the past week had been so hectic to me, with so many things to do at work. Well, that's the price that I have to pay for being absent for a long time. But I am not complaining :). I enjoyed all the time that I took off from work because I was able to spend quality time with my family back in the Philippines.  Time had flown by so quickly and now I am back to reality. I will miss again my family in the Philippines, aww :(. But we will be together again in three months time. The girls will get the chance to visit Japan again during their summer break before I move to Singapore.

Hello Singapore! I am coming soon but still have mixed feelings until now. I just so love Japan and I am really sad to leave this place, my second home since 2007. But life is all about letting go and moving on.  I just have to keep my faith in God. Life goes on and on and on....



No comments:

Post a Comment